Broader Perspective- Limitless

Broader Perspective-Limitless
Broader Perspective-Limitless

Life exists in every corner of awareness,
movement the flow of each aspect of being,
and no matter our focus, life is spectacular,
what we see and know, a limitless display
of experiences ensuing.

Lost we may become in our self-absorption,
focussed alone on our every chaotic moment,
yet what exists around us is miraculous
and we in denial of its magnitude,
resist the reality implored.

What gives meaning to life in further scope,
is the recognition of life itself,
beyond the limits of our own sentient being,
and what surrounds us, all of which we are a part,
is the cause and effect of thoughts and actions
that dictates the circumstances we endure.

Life is pervasive, in every consideration,
and the sooner our acknowledgement,
the sooner we will realise
we are not the centre of anything,
rather an intrinsic part of an eternal being.

Tony DeLorger © 2019

Tony DeLorger

Tony DeLorger

Latest posts by Tony DeLorger (see all)

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Tony DeLorger

Full time author, freelance writer, poet and blogger since 1999. Twenty one published works, past winner of 'Poet of the Year' on HubPages, 'Poem of the Year' on The Creative Exiles, writer for Allpoetry.com, Google+, tonydwtf.blogspot.com.au videos on YouTube and book sales on website thoughtsforabeautifulmind.com, Amazon and digitalprintaustralia.com.au/bookstore

14 thoughts on “Broader Perspective- Limitless

• January 12, 2019 at 9:07 PM

Good to see you visit us, Tony, thank you. A broader perspective is priority in recognizing and understanding life. Excellent message for all to practice. Take care dear friend. X

• January 12, 2019 at 9:39 PM

Thanks Phyllis, yes, just dropping by to say hello. Hope you are well and all is going well. Pleased you enjoyed my thoughts. Take care.

• January 12, 2019 at 9:12 PM

Agree, always nice to see you on these pages my friend. Life is truly spectacular and i think it takes a long hard minute to even fathom just how spectacular it is. That broader perspective is something that is desperately needed to all today. Nice message. Good work

• January 12, 2019 at 9:41 PM

Much appreciated Paul, glad to visit and share some thoughts. Glad you enjoyed my thoughts. Take care my friend. Cheers!

• January 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM

Thanks Jamie, all’s good here in South Australia, except its bloody hot. lol Glad you related to my words. Take care my friend.

• January 13, 2019 at 12:23 AM

Hey Tony, mate, good to see you dropping by with this lovely piece of writing. The photo is stunningly beautiful too. We are but a tiny spec in this much huger reality that surrounds us but no matter how small every creature, insect, microbe and plant plays a part in the make-up of the whole. unfortunately we often only focus on what affects us directly as if we are the centre of it all.

• January 13, 2019 at 6:22 AM

How are you John, hope all is well. Yes, just thought I’d drop in and say Hi. Glad you enjoyed the poem. Take care.

• January 13, 2019 at 6:07 AM

Nice to see you stopping by Tony, I know that your work is out there at various places as is mine, but coming back to TCE to offer up another of your many beautiful works is welcoming. Great poets like yourself should stay close to fellow writers and poets like many of us here, we feel that comfort when words and verse caress each others pages in support and encouragement. I hope you had a healthy and blessed New Year my friend, welcome to 2019, stay healthy. Peace and blessings I send you from afar.

• January 13, 2019 at 6:25 AM

Thanks so much Vincent. Finally took your advice, now 100% vegan. I’m still shedding toxins at a great rate but losing weight and feeling good. Take care my healthy friend, and keep that pen flowing. All the best for a great year. Cheers!

• January 13, 2019 at 6:54 AM

Welcome to the good health club my friend, you won’t regret it. I can’t tell you enough how it turned my life around, the hardest dairy I found to give up was cheese, as I loved my cheeses. But finally after finding some great Vegan cheeses to replace the cancer filled dairy cheeses I’m doing great. You will immediately start to see changes, not only in your weight, but overall feeling much better. I don’t get headaches anymore, nor sinus issues, I sleep much better and NO MORE BRAIN fog and us Poets and writers can do without less of that:-)) I learned how to cook differently without meat and dairy and am mastering it well. If you ever have any questions that I can help you with on your new adventure in eating a tremendously healthy lifestyle, don’t hesitate to message me on FB. The often question you will be asked, “but where are your getting your PROTEIN from, the simple answer is from the plants, after all, humans don’t need much protein to survive, WATER yes, but the healthiest proteins come from plant based foods. The only supplement I recommend you consider taking is B12 as that is not found in plants, and the B12 going through an animals system is diluted and unhealthy. So have fun experimenting, I have been doing so going on 3 years now and boy do I feel so much better and I am a follower of many vegans, some in your own country. One of my favorites is, Anya from “Cooking with Plants” check her out, she has great recipes and she’s a hotty too. LOL Good luck Tony, stay well my friend.

• January 13, 2019 at 4:43 PM

Thanks so much, Vincent. Yes, it’s a new page and I’m enjoying the challenge. Agree with the cheese thing but have already found a great alternative. I’ll literally be buying some B12 today and probably iron tablets as I’m not sure if I’m getting enough. The rest is just experimentation and learning recipes. Thanks my friend, looking forward to a healthier life. Take care.

• June 27, 2019 at 5:36 AM

Well I sure liked this. I would not even know if I were alive if not connected. Very cool here.