The Luminous Light of Life…the Aura

The Luminous Light of Life...the Aura
The Luminous Light of Life…the Aura

Luminous the light of life,
a glow of deep seated intention,
and its sweet intervention in matters of the heart
flows so freely along its many paths.

Each radiant life, cell to organism
displays this glow, this revealing light,
attesting the plight of life’s avail,
its vibrant ardor for being.

This energy, this light is boundless and ceaseless,
it cannot die yet can transform into many states,
all of which irradiate and propagate
and uphold eternity’s will.

Like a halo it surrounds us
and all things, animate and inanimate,
evidence to the truth we are all made of the same stuff,
of the star dust from whence we came.

And in our evolution
that luminous glow becomes fruitful,
displays of truths within us, our thoughts, our intentions
and our innate propensities on display.

They are know as auras,
emitted light in finer mode, of all we are,
and all we can be in potential
and innate in our true nature for eyes to see.

This matter is beyond the physical realm,
finer and not as coarse or as blatant as the physical,
but eyes can be trained to witness
this extension of the life we know.

Here colours have meaning,
expressions of emotions and beliefs
as if painted upon a veil to be seen, often
in the contrast of how we appear on the physical.

In this vision of physical being there is truth,
no deception is possible, just the expression
of our thoughts and emotions
evolving as do we within time’s embrace.

Life exists on many levels,
most of which are hidden from earthly eyes,
yet they convey reality, the very vision of truth in our minds,
and there is no escape from who we truly are.

Tony DeLorger © 2018

Tony DeLorger
Latest posts by Tony DeLorger (see all)
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Tony DeLorger

Full time author, freelance writer, poet and blogger since 1999. Twenty one published works, past winner of 'Poet of the Year' on HubPages, 'Poem of the Year' on The Creative Exiles, writer for Allpoetry.com, Google+, tonydwtf.blogspot.com.au videos on YouTube and book sales on website thoughtsforabeautifulmind.com, Amazon and digitalprintaustralia.com.au/bookstore

4 thoughts on “The Luminous Light of Life…the Aura

• August 13, 2018 at 11:15 PM

Excellent piece, Tony. An aura is very revealing. I have been told my aura is a bright emerald green and can sometimes see it in a mirror. Take care.

• August 13, 2018 at 11:18 PM

It takes time to become attuned and be able to read auras. I used to do it a fair bit, but have not done for some time. Fascinating subject though. Glad you enjoyed. Take care

• August 14, 2018 at 3:52 PM

An interesting piece Tony. I have read about aura’s and the vast amount of different colors surrounding humans, all of which mean something and are interpreted by wise ones. I have no idea what my colors are and don’t know how to find out, however they must be good ones, for I have been protected in this life when many times over I should have left. Fate/ Kismet called it what we will, I am amazed I’m still alive.

• August 14, 2018 at 8:52 PM

The hard truth to that is we haven’t finished yet, we have experiences and lessons still require from this life. At least that is what I believe. I studied such things as reading auras for many years and at one point was open enough to be reasonably proficient. Their perception is an art of much training. what we must perceive is of finer matter and because that matter is the same as the forms our thoughts create, it reveals who we are in our soul, our potential and thoughts in colors that radiate far from our physical body. The interpretation of these colors is yet another study and a lot of books are very rough in knowledge. Its the kind of thing you need to contact with someone who knows, and there aren’t many on this earth. I do know a few, but these days my intentions are more aligned to the physical and expressing what I know. Take care Vincent.