Trauma Bonding with a Masked Sadist- Rhyme

Trauma Bonding

Trauma Bonding Yancosky

Narcissists and Sociopaths will ruin one financially, socially, emotionally, mentally, psychologically and spiritually, if given an entryway. These kind are without any remorse, since they have, what appears to be, no conscience, or human empathy. Their abuse comes on insidiously. No one ever chooses to enter into trauma bonding, or develop Stockholm Syndrome with a Sadistic Personality.

Trauma Bonding with a Masked Sadist

I had been dealt.

Trauma Bonding Yancosky

It might appear

that his piano-fingers

were artistic,

And, maybe

his strong arms could have

held me, forever, tight;

Narcissists Hone in on Others’ Weaknesses

Cyberspace Girlfriend- (Catfish)- Tamara Yancosky

Reference:

Narcissist Personality Disorder- Brian Erskine

10 thoughts on “Trauma Bonding with a Masked Sadist- Rhyme

• August 11, 2017 at 12:07 AM

Nicely penned Tamara, and sadly true of this personality type or should I say impairment. I have and do know a few and am acutely aware of their behavior. I keep well away from their entanglement. Great work my friend.

• August 11, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Tony,

Your encouragement means a lot to me as I can understand from your poetry that you are highly intelligent (to say the very least), and exceedingly wise. And, this is one of the many, many reasons why I treasure your words to me.

Thank you so kindly, my friend.

Tamara

• August 11, 2017 at 1:06 AM

Very expressive. As you poetic words introduced me to him I knew I would never want to meet such a person.

• August 11, 2017 at 9:32 AM

Rasma,

Thank you dearly for your comment of validation, and realization. In reading some of your own lovely poetry, I find many of your verses that I can relate to in many of my own experiences. In this way, I do feel a connection.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words of understanding. I am obliged.

Tamara

• August 11, 2017 at 9:36 AM

Phyllis,

I am so glad that my words to this poem made an impact as I wish for no one to ever go through this same experience- men or women.

I am always so grateful for your kind words, Phyllis, and I cherish each of your lovely comments to me.

Thank you!

Tamara

• August 11, 2017 at 3:34 PM

First off that first picture is badass…pardon my language. So gutwrenching that last verse. How could he toss his soul mate aside, it so defines this entire piece. Exceptional my friend, just exceptional.

• August 11, 2017 at 5:30 PM

Paul,

Awwe, I am glad that you like the first picture, and that it is “Badass”..lol..lol.

Thank you for your kind words of support about my poem.

Yes, this is what Narcissists and Sociopaths do in that they build their target up, putting them on a pedestal, telling the target they are basically “loved to The Moon, and Back” a hundred times over, all in order to get the target “hooked”. After some time passes, the Narcissists/Sociopaths then brutally throw their targets off the pedestal that they purposely put them on, just to get the sheer enjoyment of the surge of power from watching their victims fall very hard on their account, as they finally Discard their victims without any closure, whatsoever. (Plus much abuse in-between).

It’s a pattern that all Narcissists and Sociopaths play out, apparently. They are also called Love-Frauds, as they purposely create many illusions just to hurt their victim as much as “humanly” possible, short of physically killing them. But, that can happen, too, of course. Or, Narcissists/Sociopaths will purposely create such damage to their target’s psyche, that their targets kill themselves.

Thank you, Paul 🙂 !!

• August 11, 2017 at 4:31 PM

A sadist is a chilling word, there are many walking among us, as are masochists. I lived under both as a boy and young teen. Both equally to blame, born handcuffed to each others emotional waves. Trying their best to out do one another. I could never understand how people want to inflict mental and often physical pain on another person, yet equally I’m confused why people keep coming back for more afflictions. There is a time to walk away, forevermore, never turning back, leaving the haters in the dust. You described beautifully the masked sadist and all his/hers disturbing sociopath games. They want to wrap their victims in their webs and come back for the feed time and time again. You hit the nailed on the head again Tamara. I hope you are finally free of these types, if not you should be.

• August 11, 2017 at 5:48 PM

Vincent,

I am entirely free from these kind, thanks to The Good Lord, Jesus Christ. Now, I just write poetry about such experiences in order to help others know that they are not alone, and to offer validation.

It would seem that a Masochist might be quite happy with a Sadist. From what I have read, (though I cannot say if this is true, or not), Inverted-Narcissists are said to be very much in need of a Narcissist-proper, and that Inverted-Narcissists actually seek them out. I believe that I have witnessed this above scenario between a Narcissist, and an Inverted-Narcissist. It was quite the feeding-frenzy, and a very dark situation that I am grateful to no longer be a witness to.

It is said that Narcissists cannot be made “better” as they do not think they need to be “better”. They, in fact, find themselves to be ‘perfectly perfect’ just the way there are, and think it is, we, who are weak and pathetic for having feelings, a conscience, and empathy.

Thank you, Vincent, for your lovely comment!