Machinations of a Social Justice Warrior

trigger alert

Open borders, open bathrooms

Inclusiveness before common sense

Watch me cry to get my way

Agree with me or shut your mouth!

I am right and you are wrong

Grandiose staged visual events

Stinks of old fashioned mob rules

Influence peddling the current drug

No more questions, shut your mouth!

Settled science, the debate ends here

My feelings are hurt so you must pay

Shut your mouth and stay far away

Opinions on wrong and right ignored

Complacency is all we care about

Demanding everything, newfound rights

Just roll over, don’t put up a fight

Trigger Alert, call the news

Can’t you understand, just shut your mouth!

Opposition is our mortal enemy

Our goal is silence, expect for me

My demands an endless list

I don’t feel safe unless you submit

Equal protection under made up laws

Everyone’s a privileged group

Just leave the room and shut your mouth!

If you dare to speak a word

We’ll yell “hate speech” to drown you out

Save yourself the humiliation

Just roll over and shut your mouth!

Meet the Social Justice Warrior – the military wing of a world gone awry.  A last ditch effort to topple the American way by creating a festering cancer from within.  Demands aplenty from miniscule special interest groups who utilize fictional measurements to determine status and standing.  Their collective enemy – common sense.  Their mantra – Shut your mouth!  Free Speech is being transformed to hate speech, another new definition that denigrates anyone with an opinion that is different than theirs.  They will not stop, they will not be silenced, they will resort to violence, they will burn books, they will round up those who dissent and brand them with the mark, they will repeat their mantra over and over until it’s obeyed – Shut your mouth!  The silence of oppression is thundering.

R J Schwartz

I write about everything and sometimes nothing at all.I'm fascinated by old things, rusty things, abandoned places, or anywhere that a secret might be unearthed.I'm passionate about history and many of my pieces are anchored in one concept of time or another.I've always been a writer, dating back to my youth, but the last decade has been a time of growth for me.I'm continually pushing the limitations of vocabulary, syntax, and descriptive phrasing.

R J Schwartz

I write about everything and sometimes nothing at all. I'm fascinated by old things, rusty things, abandoned places, or anywhere that a secret might be unearthed. I'm passionate about history and many of my pieces are anchored in one concept of time or another. I've always been a writer, dating back to my youth, but the last decade has been a time of growth for me. I'm continually pushing the limitations of vocabulary, syntax, and descriptive phrasing.

9 thoughts on “Machinations of a Social Justice Warrior

• May 13, 2016 at 6:01 PM

Hey R.J. Great one , I try and try to figure out just where this new attitude came from , is it simply entitlements ? Have we all just given too much to the most impressionable minds of the young and spoiled them ? Oh man , its crazy though . Awesome write !

• May 13, 2016 at 8:11 PM

I often try to understand what environmental factors created the entitlement culture we live in and the only way I can really put anything of substance to it, is to slip into “conspiracy mode.” Progressives dating back to Woodrow Wilson have been trying to capture the hearts and minds of the youth for their own personal power trips. They felt it was their destiny to rule and that they were somehow entitled to. Its easy to rule willing subjects, so if they combined a uber-liberal education platform with a false-god political platform and allowed the citizens to legally do everything except murder one another, they would be defacto have their version of utopia – feed the masses with debt funded free stuff, convince them they deserve to do anything as long as they vote for Progressive leaders and have the media in the hip pocket to shame any deniers – it’s all about power.

• May 13, 2016 at 9:33 PM

Do what I do and say and believe in what I say. We are sheep been led to slaughter. Whether it’s a fear of an Anti-Christ rising or a political ploy to harness our very souls. Freedom of Speech? what’s that? This is the ME generation, MUST HAVE, SELFISH, and everything goes thinking. Soon the robots will take over our thinking for us, we humans will become obsolete. It’s a Madd, Madd, world we live in, I said it before and I will say it again, REVOLUTION is around the corner and it will be a messy affair for all. Nicely written, I enjoyed your train of thoughts.

• May 14, 2016 at 12:34 AM

I am sure with you on this one! Why should your right step over mine, huh? lol
    Sure love the photo, took me some time to realize my computer wasn’t crashing! hahaha
    It does crab attention!

• May 14, 2016 at 2:08 AM

Ha ha ha – I thought the same as Jackie did, thought my computer had blown out for good when I saw your sign.

My gosh! This really is happening in America. Destroy us from the inside. Where does this attitude come from?, as Ed asks – from our enemies, those who want us to be controlled, defeated and buried.

Pretty strong stuff, Ralph, but sadly true.

• May 14, 2016 at 2:30 AM

So, here is my take. I have to change into my “conspiracy theorist” clothes before I give an answer. The Progressives in America dating back to Woodrow Wilson has always been hungry for power; somehow believing they actually were supposed to lead the rest of the people (crazy right?) So they bought up all the media, took over the school system and curriculum, and started pushing an agenda of anything-goes-except-murder and giving away free stuff on credit. What you are seeing is simply a mass scale diversion to permanently entrench them in power (so they think) and anyone who sides with them gets the freebies while anyone against them gets destroyed or silenced by the media armies they command. Call me crazy…..but it all falls into line.

• May 15, 2016 at 3:33 AM

All so sadly true Ralph, not just in America, as we are dumb-ed down, distracted by superficial entertainment while those who control do exactly what they want; and that is not pretty, no matter the perspective. The world is indeed gasping for breath and those who see the truth have but one vote to try and arrest the plague. Great writer my friend, poignant and frightening.